[[. My blog .]]
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Yea !!!! Holiday le , but still got extra lessons. Sian. Teacher is coming back le!!! He can pull up my Grades le!!!! WOHOOO!! He left SPORE last december. Causing my grades to fall . Sob. Nvm , i gonna work hard nxt yr . Hope can do well in O'levels. The thing is , i dont even know wad job i would like. Maybe none. But i dont want to be jobless. Let fate decide bah. Haizz...I am being grounded by MUM. Sob. Have to reflect on my results le. I cannot play a fool nxt yr le. My MUM was hurt the most after seeing my results and i even scolded her for not letting me out to play. I am feeling gulity. I will make sure my parents will be happy after they retire. I had cause too much harm to them le.
~~~~~Nik~~~~~~~
tHiNkInG oF jAy At |11:38 PM|