[[. My blog .]]
Thursday, November 02, 2006
LOL , two ladies forced me to buy ''their'' ics cream. I realised that selling of ice cream is damn freaking pathetic. You have to act poor in order to sell it. They say their sister taking o'levels this yr(none my business) , say wad they very poor. I dont really give a damn. They are so pathetic. I will never ever sell ice cream anymore. LOL , sell ice cream can say until O'levels. They must well say their little sister taking PSLE and elder sister taking O'levels and elder brother taking the N ' Level. They still call me donate money to them , siao ar. Nowdays , ppl would do anything for money. Haizz , money could change one personality. I cannot imagine 100 yrs down the road , ppl maybe be killing each other just for money.So sad
~~~~ Money could be dangerous!!!~~~~
tHiNkInG oF jAy At |3:41 AM|